Anyone else wild about statistics? Me, too!
The only college textbook (that’s an actual textbook) that I kept is this little beauty, because I adore it.
I know: I’ve got some issues.
But there are up sides to everything, and in this case, I’ve got some serious numbers about my reading.
Here’s what’s happened in the first 3 months of the year around here:
- I’ve read 23 books
- 26% are by people of color
- 22% are by international authors
- Weird, unplanned trend in which I read 4 author memoirs in less than 2 months (Hi there, Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Jennifer Weiner, and Ann Patchett!)
My favorites so far this year:
- Strangers Tend to Tell Me Things by Amy Dickinson
- LaRose by Louise Erdrich
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- The One-in-a-Million Boy by Monica Wood
So, good people… What’s the best book you’ve read in the first quarter of 2017?