While I blew past my 14th blogiversary in January like it wasn’t even a thing (totally distracted by other thoughts), we’re hitting another landmark here, and we’re hitting it TODAY.
This is my 1000th blog post.
If I were a YouTuber, I’d do an elaborate celebration video, followed by an hour-long AMA.
And yeah… not gonna do that here.
Instead, we’re getting analytical, y’all.
Here are the top 10 posts of the past 5 years, not including Book Bingo*:
- Great book discussion book: West with the Night
- Best nonfiction book of 2018: Rocket Men by Robert Kurson
- Bookish Advent calendar
- Elinor Lipman and the power of the comfort authors
- Bonfire of the Vanities
- My Year in Nonfiction
- Bookish Tourist: The Novel Neighbor
- Nonfiction November: My Year in Nonfiction So Far
- Home Organization Books: Asking the Expert
- Essays on the reading life
Full disclosure: Google Analytics was my 2nd thought. My first: 1000 posts reminded me of 1000 days, which of course reminded me of the Kennedy administration. Because of course it did.
Stay tuned for more presidential history geekiness, bookish delights, book discussion commentaries, and nonfiction all over the place. Thousands more, on the way…
*past 5 years cuz that’s how long I’ve been on WordPress, and excluding Book Bingo posts because they dominate the standings