I’ve just joined one more: The “Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction Challenge,” hosted by Caitlin at Chaotic Compendiums. The reading challenge has its own page.
Yes, this one’s all about nonfiction. I can support that!
Here are the guidelines:
- Only non-fiction books apply! These can be anything you’re interested in: memoirs, history, geography, politics, religion, sports – whatever non-fiction you’ve put your hands on and your nose into.
- Overlaps with other challenges allowed!
- Post a list of choices if you want, or make it up as you go along.
- Any book format is allowed.
There are four levels:
- Just the Facts – Read two non-fiction books.
- The Scoop – Read four non-fiction books.
- The Whole Story – Read six non-fiction books.
- Nothing But the Truth – Read eight (or more) non-fiction books.
The challenge will run from February 1, 2010 through February 28, 2011.
I’m going to participate at the “Nothing But the Truth” level by reading eight or more nonfiction books.
This page will be my home base for the project. I love this one!
Nonfiction Books I’ve Read