Welcome to Book Bingo 2022!
Let’s do some reading, shall we?
The Bingo Card
This year’s theme is Time. Some — but not all — of the categories deal with some aspect of time. You can lean into the theme as much or as little as you like.
Book Bingo happens each year because of the collaborative efforts of two of the world’s finest humans
- My dear friend, who brings inspiration and humor and intelligence and fun to the whole process
- The Dear Man, who brings the graphical brilliance and creativity and delight to our design every year. We give him a few phrases and he turns it into something beautiful.
How to Play
- Read a book that fits the category. Each book can qualify for only one category.
- Complete just one row or column, or go for blackout by reading a book in every category.
- All books must be finished in 2022. Books started in 2021 but finished in 2022 count.
- We’ve provided some definitions, but you can free-style it if you like—as long as you can make a case that the book fits the category. (This is one of my favorite sports)
- All categories can be fiction or nonfiction (your choice), unless otherwise specified.