Welcome to Book Bingo 2021!
It’s a new year, my friends, and it’s time for some new goals and new changes to move all of our lives in a good direction. We hope Book Bingo can help you structure your reading in a positive way.
This year’s theme is nautical because some of our categories (Knotty, Survival, The Explorer, Breezy) made us think of the sea. Also because we like the ocean (just like the year we had a pizza theme just because we love the pizza).
Book Bingo happens each year because of the collaborative efforts of two of the world’s finest humans
- My dear friend, who brings inspiration and humor and intelligence and fun to the whole process
- The Dear Man, who brings the graphical brilliance and creativity and delight to our design every year. We give him a few phrases and he turns it into something beautiful.
How to Play
- Read a book that fits the category. Each book can qualify for only one category.
- Complete just one row or column, or go for blackout by reading a book in every category.
- All books must be finished in 2021. Books started in 2020 but finished in 2021 count.
- We’ve provided some definitions, but you can free-style it if you like—as long as you can make a case that the book fits the category. (This is one of my favorite sports)
- All categories can be fiction or nonfiction (your choice), unless otherwise specified.
To Sign Up
Couldn’t be easier… just leave a Comment on this post with your name. If you’re a blogger, also include your blog name & URL so we can follow along with you.
If you have any questions about any of the categories, ask your question in the Comments of this post, and I promise I’ll respond.
Now let’s start doing some reading, my friends!