Hi, I’m Stacey.
If you love books, improving your life in all the little ways, domestic pleasures (and blunders), and the quiet, cozy, good life… you’ve arrived at the right place.
Here we’ll talk about the reading life and the good life. (I’m pretty sure those two things are always paired.)
And also: coffee. And pizza. And history geek traveling. And the ongoing search for the perfect vintage home decor items.
In the bookish realm… I’ll tell you what books I like and why I like them—in a way that’ll help you decide pretty fast if you’d like them, too.
I have a weakness for narrative nonfiction, discussable fiction, self-improvement books, memoirs, and presidential biographies. And I love some true tragedy (in book form only, please).
When I’m not reading or librarian-ing, I can be found…
- hanging out with the Dear Man in our old (school)house
- listening to podcasts
- drinking powerfully strong coffee
- alphabetizing/organizing anything within reach
- haunting the flea market and traveling to vintage shops
- traveling to presidential libraries
- quoting Hamilton lyrics
- visiting bookstores hither and yon
Wanna make sure you never miss a thing?
Subscribe right here…
Views are my own, not those of my employer or anyone linked to work
Review copies respectfully declined