It all started because Cheryl wanted to remember the bloggers who write the reviews that begin our journey to a new book, new series, or new author. Every day each of us reads the reviews of others shaping our TBR lists. Then we occasionally remember to note them in our post but, more often than not, we completely forget about the reviews that brought us to the wonderful book we’ve just read.
So this challenge is for them!
We’d like to link our reviews that mention the blogger that suggested the book we’ve read and are now reviewing.
How thankful are you?
- 1-6 Books (~1 review every 2 months)
- 7-12 Books (~1 reviews every month)
- 13-24 Books (~ 2 reviews every month)
- This challenge will begin on January 1, 2011 and end on December 31, 2011.
- Write a starting post stating how thankful you plan to be in the upcoming year and link it to the linky we’ll have on the starting post.
- Read a book recommended to you by another blogger. (This book can be a crossover from another challenge.)
- Review the book & Recognize the blogger who recommended it to you.
- Recommend the Book in our Recommend linky by linking your review post naming the blogger who recommended the book to you.