So I’ve been watching for the announcement of the 2010 Pub Challenge over at 1 More Chapter.
And I realized yesterday that I’ve actually completed the requirements for the 2009 Pub Challenge! Very satisfying, that.
From the 2009 Pub Challenge web site, here are the rules:
Here are the 2009 rules:
1. Read a minimum of 9 books first published in 2009. You don’t have to buy these. Library books, unabridged audios, or ARCs are all acceptable. To qualify as being first published in 2009, it must be the first time that the book is published in your own country. For example, if a book was published in Australia, England, or Canada in 2008, and then published in the USA in 2009, it counts (if you live in the USA). Newly published trade paperbacks and mass market paperbacks do not count if there has been a hardcover/trade published before 2009. Any questions on what qualifies? Just leave a comment here, and I’ll respond with the answer.
2. No children’s/YA titles allowed, since we’re at the ‘pub.’
3. At least 5 titles must be fiction.
4. Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
5. You can add your titles as you go, and they may be changed at any time.
6. Sign up below using Mr. Linky.
7. Have fun reading your 2009 books!