Last year I was inspired by the Happier podcast to create a list of 18 goals for 2018. And I got ’em done!
Now I’m excited about 2019… cuz I dearly adore the setting and pursuit of goals.
Here’s what I’ve got in mind for the year ahead…
- Learn Instagram Stories with the Dear Man
- Spend some serious quality time with our sisters
- Learn & use 12 new techniques on the blog
- Decide whether to catalog our home library
- Perfect my Caesar salad
- Set a twice-a-month grocery shopping rotation and stick with it
- Style our kitchen island seasonally
- Find out if my vintage typewriter actually works… and if so, use it
- Write a series of blog posts
- Go on at least 3 history geek trips with the Dear Man
- Actually go through all those boxes in the basement
- Have dinner twice monthly with a good friend
- Do at least 3 of the activities in This Is Where You Belong
- Fix formatting on all blog posts (cuz that Blogger import was not perfect)
- Maximize the use of our new Instant Pot
- Go on a field trip with a good friend
- Figure out the layout of the den
- Get the TVs set up
- Research the history of our (school)house
And yes, it occurs to me that I’ve bitten off more than I can chew… but that’s nothing new.
So I’m launching into the new year with big goals and too many of them… and I’m ready to have at it!
And I mean it when I say I adore goals, and I’m love to hear yours. What are your plans for the new year?